Lori M. Porter
Lori is Strategic Law Command’s “local presence.” Lori grew up in the Sacramento area. She attended high-school in the area and then went to Cal for her undergraduate degree. Lori’s family was involved in some of the greatest construction projects in the area. From her family’s business Lori learned construction law and real estate law, well before attending law school
After USC, Lori worked for minority lead of the California Assembly, where she met President Reagan in Washington D.C. Lori’s work for the President in both the campaign and later as part of the administration just strengthened her belief in supporting family, business and hard work.
As a mother of four, Lori brings those experiences, as well as her experience in raising her now adult children, to representing her clients. She excels in taking the team/ crew approach in all her cases, but, just seems to shine when it comes to Family Law and Business litigation.
Lori doesn’t have the active duty military experience but she understands and appreciates the crew approach to taking care of our clients. She may not have served in the armed forces, but she embraces and epitomizes the warrior approach.
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Berkeley
- Master of Public Administration, University of Southern California
- Juris Doctorate, Pepperdine University School of Law
Admitted to Practice
- California Bar
- United States District Court
- Political Appointee Reagan Administration
- Acret and Perrochet
- 1985 -1987
- Booth Mitchel Strange
- Sherwood and Hardgrove
- Director of Corporate Real Estate High Street Holdings
- Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora
- Strategic Law Command