At Strategic Law Command, we have years of experience successfully defending our clients charged with Capital, Felony and Misdemeanor crimes throughout the State of California. Strategic Law Command also has the unique experience of having decades of operational experience in the USAF as enlisted and officers. Our professionals have proven their intimate knowledge of not only criminal law, military law and military life and expectations.
Our team has dealt with virtually every kind of criminal charge. When you hire us you are getting experienced criminal defense lawyers that have won in trial from both sides of the aisle, as both prosecutors and for the defense. We will aggressively represent your rights, and not just look to “cut a deal”. From the moment we are retained, our focus will be to understand the facts and provide you the knowledge you need in order make the right decisions about your case.
If you are facing criminal charges, you need a criminal defense lawyer with experience that has actually seen the inside of a courtroom, won during trial, and with a reputation for winning the tough cases.
We take our obligations to you seriously. When a trial is needed, we will take your case to trial and achieve results.
Our criminal defense experience includes, but is not limited to the following types of crimes our clients were charged:
- Article 15
- Article 32
- Courts Martial
- DUI Test Refusal
- Burglary, Theft, Larceny
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with Deadly Weapon
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Related Charges
- Possession of Controlled substance
- Weapons charges
- Probation and Parole Violations
- Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest
- Public Drunkenness
- White Collar Crime (Fraud, Tax Evasion, Negligence)
What our clients can expect!
- 24/7 Accessibility and responsiveness. You will hear from us by phone, text, or email and we will accommodate your schedule and timing in the event we need to meet in person to discuss the issues of your case.
- Straight Talk… We will limit the legal mumbo jumbo, and only use it on our adversary.
- Based on the facts, we know the best approach whether a simple letter, or plea deal, to the demands of a lengthy trial. We will always focus on getting the best possible result as affordably as possible.
- Straight talk about your proceedings from an Article 15 to Article 32 to Courts Martial. We have been there both Operationally and, most importantly, in Trial where experience counts!
- We endeavor to establish long term relationships with our clients and be there for them through the difficult times.
What we expect of our clients!
- To be actively involved in their case. When we take on a case, and we know that it will take a short or long time to resolve; we expect an ongoing dialogue as the case unfolds.
- Challenge us with questions, talk to us. We do not know everything that our clients were involved in before they came to see us. We don’t want clients that just assume we know everything.
- We like and demand clients that are accessible by email, text, or at least a phone. Accessible means always attempt to respond the same day, or at the very latest the next business day.
- We expect that clients will be honest with us. We can only fairly represent clients when they tell us ALL the facts. We take the attorney client privilege as seriously, as when took the oath to defend our country and the demands of Top Secret security clearances.
Most importantly, we want clients to ask lots of questions. Question us if we say something that doesn’t make sense, and we are all human and can sometimes make mistakes. Clear communication will ensure mistakes are not made.
Need Help. Contact Strategic Law Command Today!
Be sure that you are getting the very best legal representation. The Strategic Law Command Team can be counted on to protect your rights, fight aggressively on your behalf, and get results.
This is a publication of Strategic Law Command intended to provide general information and should not be construed as providing legal advice or legal opinions. You should consult an attorney for any specific legal questions. Some of the content in this publication may be considered attorney advertising under applicable state laws. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.